Old 12-08-2003, 01:13 AM
bill cameron

Default corner of lawn

I had a small part of the lawn the seems to puddle water i.e., does not
drain well. I tried to build up the area after doing my thing in the
spring - moss kill, aerate and seeding I treated this area to more kindness
that other area, and it is doing REALLY well. In fact, this part of the lawn
grows faster than every other area by about 3X. My question is; what of the
following things has made this part of the lawn do so well

1.) I put sand which is 25% compost down every couple of days
2.) also put down some garden mix soils
3.) Raked it in every night
4.) watered it more than I should have to get it to compact down and become
part of the lawn

I would like... no LOVE for the rest of the lawn to look like this, but
don't know what part of this has made it grow so insane. Or is it the combo
of all of it?

bill