Old 17-08-2003, 02:34 AM
Bluejay

Default 3-year old tree with yellow, blackened & shriveled leaves

The tree is about 3 years old and many of its branches contain leaves that
are yellowed, blackened and shriveled. We've had an extremely wet summer.
It's rained dang near every day for over a month.

We tried a fungus spray, but it did no good.

I'd hate to lose the tree. Any suggestions?

- Bluejay -

Old 17-08-2003, 03:42 AM

"Bluejay" wrote:
The tree is about 3 years old and many of its branches contain leaves
that are yellowed, blackened and shriveled. We've had an extremely wet
summer. It's rained dang near every day for over a month.

We tried a fungus spray, but it did no good.

I'd hate to lose the tree. Any suggestions?

- Bluejay -

Prune it back this winter.

--
GO# 40