Old 03-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Steveo

Default Which fertilizer for overseeding?

"Phrederik" wrote:
My question was to you about your post and nothing to do with actually
doing anything with grass.

You don't know squat about grass, so stfu. Sock puppet.

--
"It ain't exactly Democratic, but it's either them or us and it's the best
we can do". Steve Earle
Old 03-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Phrederik

snip

Looks like you are as clueless as Diespammer.

Are you a Diespammer sock pimp?

Well lookie here. You have the same ip numbers that diespammer
posts with, "Phrederik"

24.71.223.147

Do you have any open ports, jackass?

Look who's talking...

Pinging px6so.cg.shawcable.net [24.71.223.147] with 32 bytes of data:

Looks like a proxy server to me. Do you know how many THOUSAND folks will
show up with this same IP?

*PLONK* -and I suggest the rest of us do the same thing.

Old 03-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Steveo

"Phrederik" wrote:
snip

Looks like you are as clueless as Diespammer.

Are you a Diespammer sock pimp?

Well lookie here. You have the same ip numbers that diespammer
posts with, "Phrederik"

24.71.223.147

Do you have any open ports, jackass?

Look who's talking...

Pinging px6so.cg.shawcable.net [24.71.223.147] with 32 bytes of data:

Looks like a proxy server to me. Do you know how many THOUSAND folks will
show up with this same IP?

*PLONK* -and I suggest the rest of us do the same thing.

You ain't plonking anyone, sock boy.

Old 03-10-2003, 11:07 PM
highcastle

suck your own sock steveo twink!
you have nothing to offer here and
therefore *splat*.

Old 04-10-2003, 02:23 AM
Steveo

"highcastle" wrote:
suck your own sock steveo twink!
you have nothing to offer here and
therefore *splat*.

That's your opinion, and you're allowed to have it.

Look up Moparholic in this group, report back, you
silly *******.

I've forgot more about turfgass than you will ever know.

Old 06-10-2003, 04:12 AM
Die Spammer !!!

Wow, he can get IP's.... LMFAO @ MR STEVO SOCK BOY
AAAAHAHAHAHA I see the moron is making alot of freinds as usual...

Dont waste your time on this guy who can only come up with mr sock boy... what
ever that means.

Spend a few more years in the schoolyard and hopefully you will grow up one
day.

Good advice for mr sock boy stevo

Which rights for which animals? (was: problem with this newsgroup) Bob LeChevalier Ponds 0 25-12-2007 09:42 PM
Which rights for which animals? (was: problem with this newsgroup) pearl Ponds 0 25-12-2007 06:57 PM
Which fertilizer? aunty mor Gardening 2 05-03-2007 04:00 PM
Which fertilizer for Fall lawn care??? Chris Farmer Gardening 25 23-10-2003 09:02 PM
Can I Use Scotts Lawn Pro Step 4 Lawn Fertilizer for Overseeding? Mike Thompson Lawns 1 10-09-2003 07:42 PM