Old 26-11-2003, 04:32 PM
Jackson

Default Help in identifying a plant

I pick up bagged leaves and pine straw from local houses and use them to
mulch my vegetable garden, so it is no great surprise when some strange
plant sprouts and grows. Once a papaya tree sprouted and developed fruit
to about the size of lemons before the cold got it.

This year a strange plant sprouted in my tomato patch and even tho the
tomatoes are gone the plant keeps on growing. It grows very fast. Nobody
I have talked to recognizes it so I am asking on the newsgroup for help in
identifying it. I have posted two pictures on the newsgroup:

a2000.binaries

The two pictures are Unidentified Plant - close up picture and backoff
picture.

Please take a look at it and help me if you can. Either post your message
here or answer by emal after deleting the NO and the SPAM from the address.

Thanks

Jack from Pensacola, FL
Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

Old 28-11-2003, 04:04 AM
Colbyt

"Jackson" wrote in message
[...]

I tried to look at your photo's and the group was not supported by Giganews.

repost them elsewhere and include a link to the picture.

--
Colbyt
Remove " stopspam." from the email address to reply via email

Old 28-11-2003, 01:32 PM
Jackson

The pictures are also at:

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:53:17 -0500, "Colbyt"
wrote:

.. .

Old 14-12-2003, 08:02 AM
Farlo

diespammer wrote:
why not repost them here and not waste everyones time

He could post the images to a website, saving time and bandwidth, and post
the link to the images here.

--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon