Old 07-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Heidi the Horrible

Default Tall Fescue Lawn Question

"Tiger Woods" wrote in message
"Heidi the Horrible" wrote in message
I consider K31 part of the Al-Quaeda network and attempt to eradicate it
wherever it hides and replace it with a multicultural, democratic

society
of
Turf type tall fescue and bluegrass.

That's a racially insensitive comment considering the internet is a
world-wide forum.

Hey Tiger,

Get off the computer and get to the driving range and try to learn to hit a
fairway.

HtH

Old 07-07-2004, 09:07 PM
Steveo

"Tiger Woods" wrote:
"Heidi the Horrible" wrote in message
I consider K31 part of the Al-Quaeda network and attempt to eradicate
it wherever it hides and replace it with a multicultural, democratic
society

of
Turf type tall fescue and bluegrass.

That's a racially insensitive comment considering the internet is a
world-wide forum.

I spray the Al-Quaeda network with 2-45T ester of silvex..nukes them
*******s nicely.
Old 12-07-2004, 06:11 AM
Heidi the Horrible

"No One" wrote in message
That's pretty funny. My war must be less promising than your's. I am
using the K31 troops to help eradicate my other weeds. I might turn on
them afterwards, but for now I'll let them fight for me.

I actually planted some K31 last year in pasture and it looks great. I just
don't allow it in my lawn.

Kind of like funding terrorists but only as long as they just fight against
the Russians.

Fine Fescue flavor: K31 or creeping red fescue? ZoysiaSod Lawns 2 20-04-2012 07:40 PM
Wild Fescue in a Fescue lawn G Burton Lawns 8 17-10-2005 03:13 PM
tall fescue turning yellow John Lawns 0 10-01-2004 05:43 PM
Please help with tall fescue problem... Kevin Miller Gardening 4 28-04-2003 03:56 AM
Dwarf Tall Fescue Bob Gardening 3 24-04-2003 05:44 PM