Old 18-12-2004, 04:19 PM
INTERNET POLICE DEPARTMENT

Default INTERNET POLICE DEPARTMENT

I.T.P.D

INTERNET POLICE DEPARTMENT

INTERNET POLICE NOTICE

Offender : You!

Date: Saturday, December 18, 2004

Offence #678909: IN FRONT OF COMPUTER TOO LONG!

Details of Offence:

During our routine sweep of the Internet we the
Internet Police, have discovered that you have been sitting on your chair,
in front of the computer WAY TOO LONG!

You are HEREBY ORDERED to clean up that pile of cups, cans, wrappers and
papers on your desk (yes, we can see you - sit up straight!) and after you
have logged into the real world for a minimum of fifteen minutes you may log
back on to the Internet.

Failure to comply may result in loss of reality,
carpal tunnel syndrome, and the requirement of a
larger chair.

The timer starts NOW!

Get off your butt, take a shower, change into some clean underwear, and
you'll thank us for it later.