Old 11-02-2005, 02:34 PM
dash

Default french landscaper wants exchange ideas

hy everybody!
I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel"
and i do gardening maintenance of properties in the area for 15 y now.
i would be interested to exahnge ideas about the job with another
landscaper, or gardener we do the same job as mine.

How to find customers, the prices you ask them, the kind or work you do, the
answers you have found to cut a large and high hedge, oyur way of work...

So, writ to

Old 11-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Steveo

"dash" wrote:
hy everybody!
I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel"
and i do gardening maintenance of properties in the area for 15 y now.
i would be interested to exahnge ideas about the job with another
landscaper, or gardener we do the same job as mine.

How to find customers, the prices you ask them, the kind or work you do,
the answers you have found to cut a large and high hedge, oyur way of
work...

So, writ to

Try he

http://www.francesucks.com/

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month
Old 11-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Waldo

Steveo wrote:

"dash" wrote:

hy everybody!
I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel"
and i do gardening maintenance of properties in the area for 15 y now.
i would be interested to exahnge ideas about the job with another
landscaper, or gardener we do the same job as mine.

How to find customers, the prices you ask them, the kind or work you do,
the answers you have found to cut a large and high hedge, oyur way of
work...

So, writ to

Try he

http://www.francesucks.com/

Your ignorance and stupidity speak volumes, Steveo!