Old 11-02-2005, 02:37 PM
dash

Default oups, french landscaper, wrong email,here the right

hy everybody!
I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel"
and i do gardening maintenance of properties in the area for 15 y now.
i would be interested to exahnge ideas about the job with another
landscaper, or gardener we do the same job as mine.

How to find customers, the prices you ask them, the kind or work you do, the
answers you have found to cut a large and high hedge, oyur way of work...

Old 11-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Garden Guru

"dash" wrote in message
hy everybody!
I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel"

The only thing famous over there is your cowardly actions, 'pepe la-pu. Drop
dead.

Old 11-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Chris Selwyn-Smith

"dash" wrote in
:

hy everybody!
I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel"
and i do gardening maintenance of properties in the area for 15 y now.
i would be interested to exahnge ideas about the job with another
landscaper, or gardener we do the same job as mine.

How to find customers, the prices you ask them, the kind or work you
do, the answers you have found to cut a large and high hedge, oyur way
of work...

Hi can I suggest you place this in the UK gardening group where I would
hope you would recieve a less ignorant and more helpfull response.
all the best
Chris
Old 12-02-2005, 02:59 AM
Timothy

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:37:47 +0100, dash wrote:

hy everybody!
I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel" and i do gardening
maintenance of properties in the area for 15 y now. i would be interested
to exahnge ideas about the job with another landscaper, or gardener we do
the same job as mine.

How to find customers, the prices you ask them, the kind or work you do,
the answers you have found to cut a large and high hedge, oyur way of
work...

Good day Dash. Please excusse the anti-french attitude of my fellow
posters, seems that some of the posters have issues with your goverment.

I am a gardener in western washington state, USA. I offer gardening and
lawn maintenance service. I use a toro 37 inch walk behind and a honda 21
inch for lawn mowing. I use an echo hedge clipper for hand held hedging
and a stihl's extention hedger for taller hedges. I have a stihl chainsaw,
a husqvarna string trimmer and backpack blower.

Here are some links to pages that show the tools.
http://www.stihlusa.com/new/
http://www.usa.husqvarna.com/
http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/M...Name=hrc216sxa
http://www.toro.com/professional/lce...oat/30317.html
http://www.echo-usa.com/prods_item.a...y=HEDGECLIPPER

Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a good day.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com

Old 12-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Steveo

"Chris Selwyn-Smith" wrote:
"dash" wrote in
:

hy everybody!
I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel"
and i do gardening maintenance of properties in the area for 15 y now.
i would be interested to exahnge ideas about the job with another
landscaper, or gardener we do the same job as mine.

How to find customers, the prices you ask them, the kind or work you
do, the answers you have found to cut a large and high hedge, oyur way
of work...

Hi can I suggest you place this in the UK gardening group where I would
hope you would recieve a less ignorant and more helpfull response.
all the best
Chris

Or you could just email your pricing structure to:

didgreencash@hotmail dig that french email addy.

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month