Old 05-03-2005, 04:52 AM
val shaw

Default Blueberries

Hi. I am interested in planting a blueberrie bush but am finding it hard
to find info on them. Could anyone please tell me about the planting and
maintenance on blueberry bushes.

--
val shaw
val shaw's Profile: http://homerepairforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=74

Old 05-03-2005, 06:12 AM
MikeR

"val shaw" wrote in message

Hi. I am interested in planting a blueberry bush but am finding it hard
to find info on them. Could anyone please tell me about the planting and
maintenance on blueberry bushes.
val shaw

We've got eight bushes next to the house here in the Puget Sound region of
western Washington State. When I bought them I was advised to get a few Blue
Crop and a few Blue Ray to aid in the pollination process. We got almost a
gallon and a half this past year.

Check your local nursery for varieties that will multiply in your area.

MikeR

Old 05-03-2005, 11:03 PM
Big D

This is the best info I've found on the subject
http://berrygrape.oregonstate.edu/