Old 30-04-2005, 02:42 PM

Default How to fix dead spots from salt?

Hi,
I have several spots on my lawn from where salt from the sidewalk was
mixed with snow and then shoveled this winter.
What can I do to fix these? Is re-seeding enough or do I need to do
more? Thanks.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

How To Fix/Repair Rock Salt Burned Yellow Lawn!? MICHELLE H. Gardening 10 10-02-2011 04:44 PM
Rock Salt vs Pond Salt itten Ponds 1 18-05-2003 01:20 PM
black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk ssspp Unique Too Roses 7 16-05-2003 04:08 AM
black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk ssspppOOOTTTSSSS!!!!!! Roger Roses 6 12-05-2003 10:56 PM
black spots, Black Spots, BLACK SPOTS!!!!bbbbbblllllllaaaaacccckkkkkk Radika Kesavan Roses 0 11-05-2003 04:44 PM