Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Shane

Default Scotts Turf Builder with PLUS 2 Wedd Control

Hey Everyone,

I have a few quick questions, going to apply fertilizer this week its been 6
weeks since I applied the Scotts Crab Grass fertilizer. (btw, i have moslty
kentucky blue grass and maybe some rye/fescue)

Question #1) Is 6 weeks to long between a application, should i do ever 4
weeks?

Question #2) Scotts.com says to apply PLUS 2 from May1-Jul1, so if my next
application is May 7th do I need to do another application of PLUS 2 in 6
weeks June 18th?

Question #3) I have never done the summerguard is this new and what are the
benifets of using this instead of turf builder?

Thanks in advance.

Shane