Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
notspike wrote:
Buzzard wrote:

notspike wrote:

anyone have any experience with this turf aerator www.plugr.com . I
was
wondering if the tines tore the turf as it moved along like the
plug areators that are round and you pull behind riding mower? This
one doesn't look like it would tear up the ground as the tines appear
to come 'pretty much' straight up and down. Also any other input on
this machine welcome.
thanks
bob

I like Ryan aerators...only. They run forever and are real easy to
get parts for.

cost alot more than these.

How much more?

alot heavier too, harder to transport to
another yard.

They are self propelled, are you picking them up when loading?

Looks like I had to answer that my own self.

http://img64.echo.cx/img64/7038/plugrloading5uk.jpg

Recommendations for plug aerator? [email protected] Lawns 0 14-05-2003 12:44 PM
aerator- plug vs. disc Kelly Lawns 1 05-05-2003 10:56 PM
FS: broadcast spreader & aerator/seeder michelled North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:45 PM
aerator- plug vs. disc Kelly Lawns 1 29-09-2002 08:20 AM