Old 19-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Merle O'Broham

Default my dogpatch to sanctuary garden update

Hi all,

Just wanted to share with you what's been happening in my dogpatch on
the other side of the garage.

http://www.jhcp.cps.k12.il.us/sanctuary.htm

It's been slow going due to $ and whatnot, but my little "sanctuary"
(inspired by Paghat's "flagstone walk" (I think) page has been coming
along. I put in a donated fountain, moved in more ferns (why buy when
you can multiply?), ligularia (my current passion), hydrangeas, and
recently divided hostas. I'm getting tired of "wait til next year", but
flagstones are pretty expensive around here. Bought an antique wrought
iron set that my wife wants painted black to take the place of the
little red bench. That should be easy enough. Thinking of some annual
coleus around the little fountain.

Thanks for looking, and any ideas are appreciated!