Old 25-05-2005, 12:59 PM
billw

Default sending pic

I tried sending a pic of a tree to this group, apparently they are
blocked. Is there a work around to do it?

Am trying to identify a tree in my yard.

tks all.

bill
Old 25-05-2005, 01:36 PM
nanner

"billw" wrote in message
I tried sending a pic of a tree to this group, apparently they are blocked.
Is there a work around to do it?

Am trying to identify a tree in my yard.

tks all.

bill

put the pic online then post the link.

you can easily do this at Yahoo

Old 25-05-2005, 01:49 PM
billw

nanner wrote:
"billw" wrote in message

I tried sending a pic of a tree to this group, apparently they are blocked.
Is there a work around to do it?

Am trying to identify a tree in my yard.

tks all.

bill

put the pic online then post the link.

you can easily do this at Yahoo

OK, Yahoo is huge, can you give me more definitive directions!

tks

bill
Old 25-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Rolling Thunder

On Wed, 25 May 2005 12:49:37 GMT, billw wrote:

nanner wrote:
"billw" wrote in message

I tried sending a pic of a tree to this group, apparently they are blocked.
Is there a work around to do it?

Am trying to identify a tree in my yard.

tks all.

bill

put the pic online then post the link.

you can easily do this at Yahoo

OK, Yahoo is huge, can you give me more definitive directions!

tks

bill

You can use something like www.webshots.com to post
pictures and then give web address to others to view.

It's free.

Thunder

Old 25-05-2005, 08:57 PM
G Henslee

Merle O'Broham wrote:
Email it to me and I'll post it.

billw wrote:

I tried sending a pic of a tree to this group, apparently they are
blocked. Is there a work around to do it?

Am trying to identify a tree in my yard.

tks all.

bill

How generous of you to put your head on the "text" only newsgroup
chopping block by offering to post a binary.
Old 25-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Steveo

billw wrote:
I tried sending a pic of a tree to this group, apparently they are
blocked. Is there a work around to do it?

Am trying to identify a tree in my yard.

tks all.

bill

Upload it to this free server and link to it. No sign-up required.
Old 25-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
billw wrote:
I tried sending a pic of a tree to this group, apparently they are
blocked. Is there a work around to do it?

Am trying to identify a tree in my yard.

tks all.

bill

Upload it to this free server and link to it. No sign-up required.

Oops, here's the url.

http://www.imageshack.us/
Old 25-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Merle O'Broham

How generous of you to put your head on the "text" only newsgroup
chopping block by offering to post a binary.

(on my website)

Old 26-05-2005, 02:13 AM
billw

Merle O'Broham wrote:
Email it to me and I'll post it.

billw wrote:

I tried sending a pic of a tree to this group, apparently they are
blocked. Is there a work around to do it?

Am trying to identify a tree in my yard.

tks all.

bill

\
Just sent it to you Merle, tks again.

bill

Old 26-05-2005, 02:30 AM
Noozer

I tried sending a pic of a tree to this group, apparently they are
blocked. Is there a work around to do it?

Yes... DON'T DO IT.

Why do you think it's blocked?

If it does not say "BINARIES" or "BINARY" in the group name you shouldn't
post anything but text.

Put your picture on the web and put a LINK to it in your message.