Old 10-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Larry

Default Moles/Voles??

Are there any good ways to get rid of these critters without having to
trap them. They are just tearing my lawn up. I don't feel like playing
Davy Crockett!! Thanks for the input.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:21 PM

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:55:50 GMT, Larry wrote:

Are there any good ways to get rid of these critters without having to
trap them. They are just tearing my lawn up. I don't feel like playing
Davy Crockett!! Thanks for the input.

I know you're going to think I'm nuts, but this really worked. : )

I put used cat litter down any hole that looked like it might belong
to the pesky critters for about a month last year, this year no voles.

Silly but true, Susan

Old 10-06-2005, 06:07 PM
p-nut

Larry wrote:
Are there any good ways to get rid of these critters without having to
trap them. They are just tearing my lawn up. I don't feel like
playing Davy Crockett!! Thanks for the input.

I've had good luck with putting moth balls in their tunnels lately.
Haven't had any new mounds in almost two weeks since I tried it.

Old 10-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Steveo

"p-nut" wrote:
Larry wrote:
Are there any good ways to get rid of these critters without having to
trap them. They are just tearing my lawn up. I don't feel like
playing Davy Crockett!! Thanks for the input.

I've had good luck with putting moth balls in their tunnels lately.
Haven't had any new mounds in almost two weeks since I tried it.

Ever smell moth balls?

Old 11-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com

I've had good luck with putting moth balls in their tunnels lately.
Haven't had any new mounds in almost two weeks since I tried it.

Would this work for chipmunks? Every time I mow, there's a half dozen
new holes. I tried to get the cat to notice them, but she doesn't
like to go that far from the deck, spoiled brat.

Plants that Voles or moles won't eat ? Bill who putters Gardening 1 01-09-2009 08:13 PM
Perennials that deter voles, moles, etc Bill[_13_] Gardening 2 11-01-2009 08:05 PM
voles & moles Boots Crofoot Lawns 5 11-05-2007 04:00 PM
Moles and Voles Keith Corwell Gardening 9 06-09-2003 03:03 AM
Moles VS Voles smitty48 Edible Gardening 3 22-03-2003 08:44 PM