Old 11-06-2005, 07:39 PM
D.D. Palmer

Default Zucchini Flowers Falling Off

This is the first year that I am growing Zucchini in EARTHBOXES. The plants
are doing spectacularly! I noticed, however, that a number of the flowers
(and potential Zucchini) are falling off. Is this normal?

Old 11-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Big D

"D.D. Palmer" wrote in message
This is the first year that I am growing Zucchini in EARTHBOXES. The
plants are doing spectacularly! I noticed, however, that a number of the
flowers (and potential Zucchini) are falling off. Is this normal?

Yes, I experience this every year. They will even abort some of the first
squash that develop. Don't worry,
be patient and you will have more zucs than you can deal with. (Remember to
water frequently)