Old 15-06-2005, 04:09 AM
Slider

Default Need suggestions: DR Mower or similar

Who else makes similar types of heavy duty trimmers for heavy grass and
small brush?

Makes and model would be much appreciated.

tia.

Slider

Old 15-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Mel M Kelly

Sears has one but it has a Tacumpsey (sp?) motor which don't think much
of. Also I think it is direct drive so you start it with the head
engaged.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Old 30-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Frank Knight

Tractor Supply has a swisher weed trimmer similar to the DR for low $300. I
have an older DR and like.