Old 16-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Mark Mitchell

Default Scott's Franchise information

Before entering into a Scotts Lawn franchise, or any other business
opportunity, it is wise to make an honest self-analysis. Asking yourself
these questions will be helpful in that endeavor.

a.. What are you looking for in a business opportunity? Are you looking
for independence, job satisfaction, improved lifestyle, greater earnings or
building wealth by developing a business that has a growing resale value?
Try to pinpoint your priorities, then decide what you are willing to do to
achieve them.
b.. Are you willing to work long, hard hours? Starting a successful
business takes more than a 40-hour work week.
c.. Are you enthused about becoming part of another organization?
Remember, you're actually joining the Scotts Lawn organization and
leveraging the Scotts name, plus using our marketing and operating system to
achieve success.
d.. Are you willing to work together and follow the Scotts system? Of
course, you'll own the business, but you'll be licensed to use the Scotts
system.
e.. Do you have the "people skills" that are needed to hire and direct a
staff of employees?
f.. Do you have the time to devote to the initial start-up of the new
business? This will take a great deal of your personal attention in all
aspects of the business, from sales to production.
g.. Are you in the financial position to open a franchise? You'll need
enough funds to purchase the franchise, plus money to operate it until it
becomes financially viable.
h.. Are you ready to become independently rich screwing you neighbors?
i.. Locations in Georgia are available, we can finance that $65,000.00 and
you listen to our previous mistakes. Call today, we guaranty you'll make
money. (Or steal enough, using our deniability clauses.)
j.. Just email Mark Mitchell at

Old 17-07-2005, 02:36 PM
G Henslee

Mark Mitchell wrote:

h.. Are you ready to become independently rich screwing you neighbors?
i.. Locations in Georgia are available, we can finance that $65,000.00 and
you listen to our previous mistakes. Call today, we guaranty you'll make
money. (Or steal enough, using our deniability clauses.)
j.. Just email Mark Mitchell at

I'm about ready to take up a collection for you so you'll quit whinin'
about this.
Old 17-07-2005, 02:53 PM

mark wrote "Before entering into a Scotts Lawn franchise, or
any other business opportunity, it is wise to make an honest
self-analysis. Asking yourself these questions will be helpful in that
endeavor.
=A0=A0=A0=A0a.. What are you looking for in a business opportunity? Are
you looking for independence, job satisfaction, improved lifestyle,
greater earnings or building wealth by developing a business that has a
growing resale value? Try to pinpoint your priorities, then decide what
you are willing to do to achieve them.
=A0=A0=A0=A0b.. Are you willing to work long, hard hours? Starting a
successful business takes more than a 40-hour work week.
=A0=A0=A0=A0c.. Are you enthused about becoming part of another
organization? Remember, you're actually joining the Scotts Lawn
organization and leveraging the Scotts name, plus using our marketing
and operating system to achieve success.
=A0=A0=A0=A0d.. Are you willing to work together and follow the Scotts
system? Of course, you'll own the business, but you'll be licensed to
use the Scotts system.
=A0=A0=A0=A0e.. Do you have the "people skills" that are needed to hire
and direct a staff of employees?
=A0=A0=A0=A0f.. Do you have the time to devote to the initial start-up
of the new business? This will take a great deal of your personal
attention in all aspects of the business, from sales to production.
=A0=A0=A0=A0g.. Are you in the financial position to open a franchise?
You'll need enough funds to purchase the franchise, plus money to
operate it until it becomes financially viable.
=A0=A0=A0=A0h.. Are you ready to become independently rich screwing you
neighbors? i.. Locations in Georgia are available, we can finance that
$65,000.00 and
you listen to our previous mistakes. Call today, we guaranty you'll make
money. (Or steal enough, using our deniability clauses.)
=A0=A0=A0=A0j.. Just email Mark Mitchell at
"
------------------------------------------ why not just get
a pickup truck,tank and pump and put a nice ad in the yellow pages and
work for yourself ,

Old 19-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com

I'm about ready to take up a collection for you so you'll quit whinin'
about this.

LOL!
Old 20-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Mark Mitchell

I have recently offered good advice to folks in this group, the crying part
is over.

Some people are not aware of different lawn services, I reported on mine and
kept on going.

Old 21-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Steveo

"Mark Mitchell" wrote:
I have recently offered good advice to folks in this group, the crying
part is over.

Some people are not aware of different lawn services, I reported on mine
and kept on going.

Good job, Scott. A franchise fee doesn't qualify someone to diagnose you
turf.
Old 21-07-2005, 01:36 AM
Steveo

Oops, scott is who we are mother-****in'. I meant to say Mark.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Barry Scott Jeßus[_2_] United Kingdom 0 21-03-2009 03:20 AM
Question: Is it OK to use Scott's Step 4 for New Seed? Mike Thompson Gardening 1 08-09-2003 03:03 AM
Marathon II and Scott's Sun and Shade seed [email protected] Gardening 0 15-07-2003 12:02 AM
SCOTT TIMBER CO. v. US (06/26/03 - No. 02-5142) Aozotorp alt.forestry 1 30-06-2003 04:20 PM
Scott's and Marathon on same lawn-need help Me Gardening 4 04-02-2003 02:55 AM