Old 19-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Road Runner

Default Creeping Flox

I live in zone 8 in North East Florida. I planted different colored flox
in front of my house last year.

Since then, the evergreen like shoots have been spreading very nicely and
seem to be doing well.
However, there are no blossoms on any of the various plants as there is
supposed to be. There was at the very beginning, some white and some blue
and some pink little flowers, but they didn't last long and now there
haven't been any flowers for several months.

I planted them on the South side, as the instructions said to do, and
watered them and everything and they look very healthy except there are
absolutely no flowers anywhere on any of the plants.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I could do or what is causing this
mystery?

Also near by, my hibiscus keeps getting lots of buds but they keep falling
off before they have a chance to come out. The bush itself looks nice and
green with no discoloration or insects or anything. It too used to be full
of flowers but for some reason stopped producing full grown flowers. I just
don't know what is the matter.
Any suggestions on either of these plants? Thanks in advance. Sandy

Flox didnt bloom this year? Why? kentuckynet Gardening 8 13-05-2011 09:53 PM
Creeping Buttercup Brian Walker United Kingdom 3 26-04-2003 02:09 PM
When does creeping C germinate in MN...seh steve Gardening 0 09-04-2003 12:32 AM
Creeping Sedum Peggy Elliott Gardening 4 27-03-2003 03:20 AM
Creeping jenny question jammer Gardening 3 07-03-2003 09:44 PM