Old 24-07-2005, 12:23 AM
The Primate

Default Overseeding after aeration in New Brunswick Canada

I see most sites suggest September but assuming they are US sites would I be
warranted to start earlier in my location (Eastern Canada, New Brunswick,
Canada)? The weather must cool off faster here.

--
AP

Old 24-07-2005, 01:15 AM
FDR

"The Primate" wrote in message
news
I see most sites suggest September but assuming they are US sites would I
be warranted to start earlier in my location (Eastern Canada, New
Brunswick, Canada)? The weather must cool off faster here.

--
AP

Not neccesarily if you live by the ocean:

http://atlas.gc.ca/site/english/maps...and/planthardi

Old 26-07-2005, 04:24 AM
Steveo

"The Primate" wrote:
I see most sites suggest September but assuming they are US sites would I
be warranted to start earlier in my location (Eastern Canada, New
Brunswick, Canada)? The weather must cool off faster here.

Maybe late August, no sooner. Why not use a slice seeder instead?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/