Old 22-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Registered User

Default what decision you are going to make when buy garden gifts or decoration

Hi, everyone

What is your taste and your decision when you buy a garden gift or supplies&decoration, we are assigned a booth in upcoming Canton Trade Fair, and we are arranging some samples for it, but your judgement when you buy these stuff might be a right direction for us, and we are looking forward to your opinion, all that products in www.gardenexport.com/canton fair samples and planters&pots/metal and metal sprayers, we are looking forward to your suggestions, pls feel free to email me to

Best regards

Jason