Old 29-08-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Grass seed

Maybe I've been sleeping, but did something happen to the price of
grass seed when I wasn't looking ? I've seem to recall that a 25lb bag
of KY-31 was around $18-$20. Yesterday, at one of the big box stores,
it was $33.

I've never had any better luck with the hybrids, such as Rebel, which
is why I just usually use the KY-31.

Old 29-08-2005, 09:09 PM
tomatolord

I only have ever use wolfpack or tarheel - they are both the same

However, they were specifically designed for the RDU area

Also a tip - READ the tag on the bag - it has the pack date on it some bags
are over a year old next to bags that are 1 month old.

Grass seed loses its potency after 1 year -

tomatolord
oups.com...