Old 20-08-2003, 06:02 PM
BlueBee Sky

Default selective herbicides: Liriope and Japanese Stilt Grass- bamboo

From what I know and have read about this grass, looks like the most
effective way to get rid of it is by pulling it out. I know it is very
easy to pull out, but if you have a lot of it, roundup would help. But I
don't know what roundup will do to your liriopes.

BB

Doctoroe wrote:
Would appreciate any suggestions on selective herbicides that work
well to remove grasses invading Liriope (Monkey Grass). We have
an especially heavy invasion of stilt grass this year, it grows
everywhere. Will the typical grass killers like Poast or Grass-B-Gon
work on this grass, and spare the Liriope? I am almost at the point
of wiping it ALL out, if it gets the stilt grass too..
Thanks