Old 21-03-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Source of sterile scalpel blades

I have a Nobile type Dendrobium with keikis[1] out the wazoo
and I'm looking for a source of sterile scalpel blades (and scalpel)
so I can remove the keikis from the plant for repotting.

Also, I'm looking for a mixer valve so I can quickly switch a pump
sprayer from water to fertilizer to fertilizer at 1/4th strength.
If anyone has thoughts on that, I would appreciate it.

[1] Little baby plants growing from a stem or leaf. Kalanchoes are a common
houseplant that produces keikis.
--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil
Old 23-03-2005, 10:53 PM
robin

i would try american science and surplus [www.sciplus.com]. they have lots
of cool stuff for really cheap.
robin

"Susan Hogarth" wrote in message
om...

Old 23-03-2005, 11:05 PM

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:53:52 GMT in m robin wrote:
i would try american science and surplus [www.sciplus.com]. they have lots
of cool stuff for really cheap.
robin

Thanks,
A friend that works for one of the local nurseries has an overabundance
of sterile scalpel blades.

Now for a source for a siphon mixer or injector that is suitable for
use with a pump sprayer.
--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil

Non Woven Fabrics for Sterile wraps Alli Gardening 1 07-11-2008 12:10 AM
Non Woven Fabrics for Sterile wraps Alli Lawns 0 06-11-2008 05:51 PM
Sterile Peppers? foo Gardening 5 13-04-2006 10:00 PM
Sterile Seed Q Ellen Gardening 2 12-01-2005 03:24 AM
Are Hydrangea paniculata seeds Sterile? dhmeiser Gardening 2 15-09-2004 04:57 AM