Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2005, 01:16 AM
Gary Brown

Default Need advice on low-maintenance tomato plants

OK, I have multiple hobbies, little time but want to make use of a 16
x 2 foot full-sun garden spot along the south wall of a garage.
Already bought a few pumpkin and cucumber seeds and want to stuff a
couple tomato plants in the middle. In the past this plot has been
home many zinnias, tall gladiliolas. I regularly put ground up leaves
and an occasional bag of manure on the plot.

Ideas? Tomatoes need to taste good, too! ;-)

Thanks,
Gary