Old 10-05-2007, 03:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Ansellia africana

A close up of Ansellia africana
Not as many flowers this year & is one of the plants that should
have been repotted last year.
Cheers
Wendy
Attached Thumbnails
Ansellia africana-ansellia-africana-162-04317.jpg
Old 10-05-2007, 10:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Envy envy Wendy

I was moving my plant last weekend to get it to a higher elevation so it
could get as much of the winter sun as possible and I broke of the new
pseudobulb. First I cursed and then I cried! Looks like no flowers again
for another year :-(

John

Old 10-05-2007, 02:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I can relate to your problem John, I have a Catt. that I insist on moving or
reaching over & have
broken the flower spike three years in a row!!!!!
Cheers Wendy
om...

Old 10-05-2007, 04:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

OK. Now I feel better.
K Barrett

"Wendy7" wrote in message
A close up of Ansellia africana
Not as many flowers this year & is one of the plants that should
have been repotted last year.
Cheers
Wendy

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Ansellia africana fully open. Wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 21-05-2008 03:19 AM
Ansellia africana Wendy7 Orchid Photos 2 10-05-2008 10:29 PM
Ansellia africana 'Yellow Fountain' tenman Orchid Photos 0 15-04-2008 03:46 PM
Ansellia africana 'Yellow Fountain' tennis maynard Orchid Photos 0 03-03-2007 07:54 AM
Ansellia africana v. nilotica tennis maynard Orchid Photos 6 24-02-2007 10:48 PM