Old 19-06-2007, 06:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Malaxis latifolia

Then the next one is this Malaxis latifolia, a warm growing terrestial.
I had a specimen plant with three really huge bulbs (40cm high, 6 cm
thick). That plant just has disappeared from the greenhouse. One day it
hust wasn't there anymore. I wonder what kind of pestilant animal that
might have been and how to repel them! Luckily I had a few small keiki
bulbs in a pot. The first one is giving flowers this year.
Very small flowers, but an adult plant can carry more then thousend
flowers on one spike!

Attached Thumbnails
Malaxis latifolia-malaxis-latifolia.jpg   Malaxis latifolia-malaxis-latifolia-bloem.jpg

Old 20-06-2007, 05:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Well Niek, looks like you are going to have to put in a camera or lock up
your greenhouse.
Thanks for the great sent of plant pictures.
Cheers Wendy
"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
Then the next one is this Malaxis latifolia, a warm growing terrestial.
I had a specimen plant with three really huge bulbs (40cm high, 6 cm
thick). That plant just has disappeared from the greenhouse. One day it
hust wasn't there anymore. I wonder what kind of pestilant animal that
might have been and how to repel them! Luckily I had a few small keiki
bulbs in a pot. The first one is giving flowers this year.
Very small flowers, but an adult plant can carry more then thousend
flowers on one spike!

Rate This Thread: