Old 17-02-2008, 02:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default orchids

hi dave is gary from maryborough, that spiral gem is awesome, would love
some of that, my bigibbum is flowering now but the flowers are not as large,
it came from gove in nth./qld, i won prize in bundaberg with it last year.
in hervey bay last year i won best cymbidium,champion species,champion
specimen,grand champion,stocq award and was awarded a hcc for my
native------cym.suave, over 4000 flowers,would like to hear from you
regards gary

Old 21-02-2008, 05:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Gary,

Very sorry I didn't respond earlier, and welcome to the newsgroup. From what
you say about your Cymbidiums, you are doing very well. Congratulations on your
results with the C. suave. It's not all that easy a plant to grow outside its
native habitat, since the roots usually go so far into the deadwood.

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:37:16 GMT, "the_seer3" wrote:

hi dave is gary from maryborough, that spiral gem is awesome, would love
some of that, my bigibbum is flowering now but the flowers are not as large,
it came from gove in nth./qld, i won prize in bundaberg with it last year.
in hervey bay last year i won best cymbidium,champion species,champion
specimen,grand champion,stocq award and was awarded a hcc for my
native------cym.suave, over 4000 flowers,would like to hear from you
regards gary

Dave Gillingham

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Orchids - Orchids!idx001.jpg (1/1) Internetado[_2_] Orchid Photos 0 06-11-2011 11:22 PM
Orchids - The fabulous world of Orchids report Kelly Orchids 2 31-08-2004 03:02 PM
growing orchids outside = burned orchids? Lil Orchids 5 18-07-2003 04:52 PM
super tough orchids profpam Orchids 3 28-01-2003 01:44 AM
Preserving and drying orchids. Howard Orchids 0 28-01-2003 12:54 AM