Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-08-2005, 04:21 PM

Default Phalaenopsis over-heated

I took my phalaenopsis orchid to get it replanted after another errand
yesterday. I left it in my car while I went in (for about an hour). I
then went and got it re-planted. When I brought it home I noticed that
the leaves had dark green sections on them and were slightly limp. I
figured that spending time in my hot car was what hurt them. I hoped it
would heal over night, but it did not. I'm afraid I have really damaged
the plant because today the areas are browning slightly.

Two pictures can be found at the following urls
(untill september 18th '05):

http://thecave.no-ip.com/temp/orchid1.jpg
http://thecave.no-ip.com/temp/orchid2.jpg

-Geoff

Spider mites, over and over and over Jonathan Sachs[_2_] Gardening 9 09-08-2007 04:37 AM
Phalaenopsis over-heated [email protected] United Kingdom 6 18-08-2005 11:07 PM
Heated pond FrankS Ponds 32 07-02-2004 11:10 PM
Help please with this heated seedling mat Elpaninaro Orchids 4 27-03-2003 01:44 AM
Heated bench david United Kingdom 0 23-02-2003 09:41 PM