Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-08-2005, 03:10 AM
Ted

Default I'm back

With regard to my trip to India, there were two disappointments.

1) I learned that Chandigarh is a several day trip from the primary
orchid growing areas of India (Assam and Sikkim). Maybe, if the
opportunity arises I will return to visit those two states in India.

2) Almost all of my orchids died of neglect while I was gone. Only a
catt survived. Damn, now I am starting over!

Since returning, I changed ISP to resolve some issues with our
connection that primarily plagued my sister. I have only now begun to
view newsgroups using google. And, I have been busy starting a new
business (see the URL in my signatu comments, suggestions, and
reciprocal links are welcome). There is nothing related to orchids on
my site yet, but if anyone needs custom decision support software to
help in learning about orchid culture, I'm just an email away. ;-)
Actually, I have a horticultural application in mind, serving both
vendors and consumers, but it will have to wait until sufficient
funding can be found.

Any interesting developments in the last year?

Cheers,

Ted

R.E. (Ted) Byers, Ph.D., Ed.D.
R & D Decision Support Solutions
http://www.randddecisionsupportsolutions.com/
Healthy Living Through Informed Decision Making