Old 22-04-2003, 01:08 AM
Adel (Ed) Nazzal

Default Wrong names on plants

Last year I pick up a large division of Phrag. roezlii at the Sonoma
Orchid Society Show from the members sales table. This division
obviously has flowered before so there should have been no question
about its identity (I thought). It was also grown well, so I assumed the
grower know at least how to grow phrags. and knew what he/she was doing.

The plant just opened up and guess what, it is not roezlii, it is just a
plain Grande. It does not take a genius to tell the difference between
the two. Is it that people like to cheat or what?
I know there isn't much I can do about it ! just venting !!!

Happy Growing

Old 22-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Mick Fournier

Ed,

Next time you see that prick... spit in his/her face. If they sass you back
then pick up a chair and smash it over their head.

I think they will think twice about cheating you a second time after that.

I just hate cheaters like that... don't you?

Happy whappy growing to you too.

Mick