Old 16-05-2003, 12:32 AM
Robert

Default E. pseudoepidendrum--your culture practices?

E. pseudoepidendrum is probably my all-time favorite orchid. I've met with
moderate success over the years in keeping the plants but have not succeeded
in having them THRIVE. I'd appreciate some of you who have experienced
great success to share your culture practices with me.
Thanks,
Bob

Old 17-05-2003, 12:56 AM
John Mallery

I just bought a seedling of this plant and I, too am looking for cultural
assistance.

Woodstream Orchids says it takes moderately bright light and intermediate
conditions.

An online reprint of "Reed Stem Epidendrums" may prove helpful - there is a
paragraph on E. psuedepidendrum:
http://www.sdorchids.com/epi_article01.htm

Hopefully someone with more experience will reply to your post.

Old 17-05-2003, 07:20 AM
David in Liverpool

I grow this mounted high up in a warmish orchid house (75max 60 min) in
bright conditions around 70% humidity. Believe it will take quite a lot of
light - but not too suddenly, David

Old 19-05-2003, 05:56 PM
femalestrom

These burn easily.. so no direct sun. I've had mine for about
a year and am just getting new growth this year, although
the old growths have bloomed for me several times. I think
they just may be slow growers.

Crystal

--
http://home.attbi.com/~xtals/orchid.htm
"Robert" wrote in message
E. pseudoepidendrum is probably my all-time favorite orchid. I've met

with
moderate success over the years in keeping the plants but have not

succeeded
in having them THRIVE. I'd appreciate some of you who have experienced
great success to share your culture practices with me.
Thanks,
Bob

Strange Food Garden practices William Wagner[_2_] Gardening 0 11-07-2007 08:50 PM
Best management practices Nina Bonsai 1 22-02-2006 10:03 PM
Permie Practices Take Over WA Chookie Permaculture 0 01-11-2004 10:33 AM
Unethical business practices..... Wilson Ponds 59 22-07-2003 03:12 PM
questionable business practices..... Wilson Ponds 8 21-07-2003 06:42 PM