Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2003, 04:56 AM
Elpaninaro

Default Paphs for sale- 1 time deal, some urgency :)

Good evening all,

My apologies for not posting too much of late. The sanderianum project has
become overwhelming. This is part of the reason for my current post. I know we
are not big on commercial posts here, so rest assured this is a one time post
from a private grower.

The sanderianum project (update coming later this week) has been great. 4
months out of flask and already many plants have 6"+ leaf spans. Very soon
compots will need to be split and in the process many plants will go to single
pots.

This is much sooner than expected- ie a YEAR since I thought these would be
slow growers.

Therefore, a lot of larger plants I have been saving, plus a few seedlings I
have been growing from compot to keep/sell have to go ASAP to make room since I
grow indoors under lights.

Rather than post a list here, following is a link to my AOL page with a listing
and a few photos. All the details you need are there. Whatever is not gone by
next Friday heads to eBay

http://hometown.aol.com/elpaninaro/m...age/index.html

Thanks for reading! Sanderianum Chronicles Part IV coming soon.

Take care,

Tom.