Old 20-07-2003, 12:53 AM
Diane Mancino

Default fess up- how many do you have? (on a lighter note...)

Lists are fun- I looked to see what we have in common- I've got mine in a MSN group photo album- keep all the culture info there- I couldn't possible remember it all. What is amazing is how many plants you can get into a small area.

When I was filling my plant room after remodeling it- I could swear I felt an energy from the plants- putting something live in the room (no- not the same as the hubby on the couch)

Diane

"GrlIntrpted" wrote in message et...
The only reason that I have the list below is because I recently sent it to
a friend, I actually typed it up from my memory when I was corresponding
with him.
I have a whole bunch of Phals that I can't recall the names, as well as
Dendrobiums (both tagged and not). I grow them indoors, on window sills.
The low light lovers get to stay in my toddler's room, there they get
Northern exposure. Summer time I keep the orchids that like bright light
around the Western side of the house, a very bright spot with some direct
sun exposure, that's my living room. In the winter many are moved to the
Southern side of the house where there is very bright sun. The last time I
counted I had 122 orchid plants at home. Most of the one's that require
high humidity are sitting on pebble trays.

B. Little Stars
Bulb. vaginatum
Bulb. ambrosia
Bulb. Daisy Chain
Bulb. makoyanum *
Bulb. lasiochillum
Bl. Morning Glory
Blc. Goldenzelle 'Sandra AM/HOS
C. granulosa 'John Jensen' x sib
C. Hawaiian Wedding Song x Blc. Elizabeth Hearn
C. araguinsnsis
Colm. Wildcat 'Bobcat'
Den. lindleyi
Den. spectabile
Den. Compactum Gouldii x Udom Blue
Den. Eima Sa Minst W/RL
Enc. mariae
Enc. cochleata *
EPLC. Charlie Brown (LC. Rojo x Epi Atropurpureum)
Epi. satmfordianum
Epi. (eagle Valley ' Huge N Hot' x Sua Valley 'Red Hots') red
Gongora quinguinervis
Mtdm. Pupukea Sunset "Waiomao" (White)
Mtssa. Charles M Fitch "Izumi" AM/AOS
Mtssa. Royal Robe x Brs. Rex
Odtna. Susan Bogdanow 'Jennifer'
Paph. Puppentaz (haynaldianum 'Crestwood' AM/AOS x kolpakingii 'Candor
Nine')
Paph. Sukhakulii x Paph. Tuxedo Junction 'Catatonk' AM/AOS
Paph. Magic Lantern (delenatii x micranthum)
Paph. St. Swithin (phillippinense x rothchildianum)
Paph. Pinocchio (primulinum x glaucophyllum) *
Paph. Vinter's Treasure x Emerald and Maudiae
Phal. Abed-nego 'Pine Ridge'
Dtps. (Nobby's Purple x Minho Beauty) *
Phal. Be Tris
Phal. Taipei Gold
Phal. Brother Supersonic *
Phal. Brother Gold Miss #2 x Phal. Brother Fortune Green 'B#2-Yellow' *
Phal. Valentine *
Phal. Sogo Yukidan
Phal. Taisuco Kaaladlan "186" x P. (Taisuco Windlan x P. Pinlong Spring)
AM/AOS *
Pleur. chiapas
Pleur. coespitum
Mac. Tiger Lily
Masd. marguirite
Masd. infracta
Dracula erythrochaete (with 9 spikes!) *
Laelia lobata alba
Sl. Gratrixiae x C. Intermedia

*= in spike or in bloom

--
Mariana
Subscribe:

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
--Mahatma Gandhi