Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-07-2003, 02:55 AM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Probleme

Oke everyone.
I went one a short weekend trip and what do I find when I come home. 60 new
postages on the RGO, gooddy!!
Just can't read a sinkle one. For some strange reason none are available on
the server. (to old it seems)
That incluedes a few from 21-7-03. I klik on one and they dissapere, just
futshi.
How come? This is the second time I've seen this, it realy bugs me.

Peter