Old 21-07-2003, 02:55 AM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Probleme

Oke everyone.
I went one a short weekend trip and what do I find when I come home. 60 new
postages on the RGO, gooddy!!
Just can't read a sinkle one. For some strange reason none are available on
the server. (to old it seems)
That incluedes a few from 21-7-03. I klik on one and they dissapere, just
futshi.
How come? This is the second time I've seen this, it realy bugs me.

Peter

Old 21-07-2003, 11:14 AM
Ray

That's because they have expired from the server of the news service
provider you use. The "header" was retained, making it look like the
messages are there, but the body of the message has been deleted.

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Old 21-07-2003, 01:22 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

what can I do about it? Sometimes I cant even read some that are just a few
houres old. It's redicculess.
Peter
"Ray" schreef in bericht
That's because they have expired from the server of the news service
provider you use. The "header" was retained, making it look like the
messages are there, but the body of the message has been deleted.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Old 21-07-2003, 01:42 PM
mame

Try going to www.google.com and click on the Groups tab. Enter =
rec.gardens.orchids in the search bar and you should see the postings. =
Sometimes they are a few hours behind, but at least you should be able =
to get what you missed.
Anne

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message =
e...
| Oke everyone.
| I went one a short weekend trip and what do I find when I come home. =
60 new
| postages on the RGO, gooddy!!
| Just can't read a sinkle one. For some strange reason none are =
available on
| the server. (to old it seems)
| That incluedes a few from 21-7-03. I klik on one and they dissapere, =
just
| futshi.
| How come? This is the second time I've seen this, it realy bugs me.
|=20
| Peter
|=20

Old 21-07-2003, 03:12 PM
Nina Baltes

Boystrup Pb, ann,... wrote:
what can I do about it? Sometimes I cant even read some that are just a few
houres old. It's redicculess.

Get a better news host . For example:

http://news.individual.net/
(formerly news.cis.dfn.de)

Nina
--
C'est les microbes qui auront le dernier mot.
Louis Pasteur

Old 21-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Jim S

this has happend to me this last weekend

only a couple of hours old and the server flushed them i wonder if they are
doing maitnence to the servers because everyt hing seems to be fine now

Old 21-07-2003, 09:17 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

halleluja.
I can read them on Google. Goooo Google!!!
Thanks
Peter

"mame" schreef in bericht

Old 21-07-2003, 09:17 PM
dusty

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in
e:

Oke everyone.
I went one a short weekend trip and what do I find when I come home.
60 new postages on the RGO, gooddy!!
Just can't read a sinkle one. For some strange reason none are
available on the server. (to old it seems)
That incluedes a few from 21-7-03. I klik on one and they dissapere,
just futshi.
How come? This is the second time I've seen this, it realy bugs me.

Peter

I had your problem with MSN (Mighty Sh*tty Network) parden the pun. I now
use Tera news and it's free it gets a littl flaky when a lot of people are
posting at once but for the most part I have seen every post here even when
others say they cant.
Here's the web sight
http://www.teranews.com/
Later