Old 08-08-2003, 12:44 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Where's Reka?

Ha anyone heard from her? I haven't seen a recent post, and when we updated
our Earthlink program I lost some email addies, including hers. If someone
has it, will you pass it on to me?

TIA.

Diana

Old 09-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Wendy

Somebody mentioned that she got a full time job? I haven't heard from
her in ages.
Cheers Wendy
nk.net...

Old 09-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Diana Kulaga

Hi, Wendy,

I got her address, and it appears that she did get a full time job. Was
concerned, and will write to her today.

Diana

Old 10-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Dave

While you're at it check on Mick. Haven't heard from him since he was
beaten up for flaming the newbie for posting a photo here.
hlink.net...

Old 10-08-2003, 06:02 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 22:57:35 GMT, "Dave"
wrote:

While you're at it check on Mick. Haven't heard from him since he was
beaten up for flaming the newbie for posting a photo here.

Mick is in and out - I have seen him at least twice since then.
He is more picky about who he replies to nicely nicely.
He is also picking his topics more lately.

It is summer - several of our regulars are not to be heard from.
Must be vacation time. - someone has to have vacation...

SuE

Old 10-08-2003, 10:34 PM
Diana Kulaga

A what? V-a-c-a-t-i-o-n? How does one pronounce that? Just kidding,
really. We love it here so much that we hardly ever think of taking off.
Perhaps this winter, a short cruise.

Diana