Old 24-08-2003, 04:42 AM
Susan Erickson

Default O.T. National Do Not Call List is Up

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:23:01 -0400, "Ray"
wrote:

Same is true here in PA, only it's relatively new.

I just LOVE asking the few that do call if they realize they are violating a
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania regulation by placing this call. The typical
response is "click."

Don't you ask it they know that it is a $500.00 fine and let me
get the spelling of that company name. ...
But we now get more Banks saying we have a relationship with
them, therefore they are exempt.... Not in my book.
Or we get more for the wrong John and Sue. But it is much
quieter during the day. I have reported 2 that ignored the list.

I have hopes that the national list will help.
SuE
Old 24-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Ray

I reported one, and received a response from the office of the Secretary of
State that they were following up. The fine is steeper here, $1000 (or
$3000 if the recipient is over 60)!