Old 27-09-2003, 09:22 PM
keith

Default posting photos

how do you post photos on alt binaries orchid pics,i cant get this server
through my isp but i do through usenet replayer,how do i post, then link my
post on the newsgroup for others to see!
help please
keith

Old 27-09-2003, 11:14 PM
Ray

I believe you have to subscribe to a group to post.

I did a quick Google search for "free news servers" and went to the first
one at
http://freenews.maxbaud.net/newspage...ate=2003-09-27

There you'll see a number you can go to. It looks like
freenews.netfront.net might be an option.

Old 27-09-2003, 11:14 PM
AusDigi

Try asking your ISP to get that group, most ISPs would oblige (some however
might have a blanket ban on all binary groups unfortunately).

You need to sign up to usenet replayer at the following link to be able to
post via its web interface.
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/sign_up_mail.html
I don't know what it takes though.