Old 03-10-2003, 10:28 PM
Shell91

Default It Bloomed :)

My Restrepia antennifera is blooming And I've only had it a few weeks.
I am so pleased

Shell

Old 03-10-2003, 11:23 PM
Rob Halgren

Shell91 wrote:

My Restrepia antennifera is blooming And I've only had it a few weeks.
I am so pleased

Shell

An excellent result.

My Renanthopsis Herb Hager is blooming for the first time, and I bought
it as a mature plant 10 years ago... *grin* Fact is, I didn't even
bloom it, I grew it for 8 years and gave it to the MSU collection. Jan
bloomed it and gave it back... Nice of her. It is fire-engine yellow
(well, I've seen yellow fire trucks, and that is the color). Pretty
cool, but perhaps not worth the wait.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit