Old 11-10-2003, 12:42 AM
sneff

Default Light Requirements

Can any of you knowledgeable folk point me to a website that lists the
average light requirements for orchids listed by genus? It doesn't have to
have to be exact to the foot-candle, just the percentage grade of shade
cloth needed or even simply broken down to Bright/Medium/Dim - something
along those lines.

I only come to you after a fruitless Google search.

Thanks kindly,

Best, Matthew.

Old 11-10-2003, 01:42 AM
Ray

Matt,

I don't think there is such a site. One of the problems being that many
(most, if not all) genera do not have a uniform cultural need among species.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
s.com...

Old 11-10-2003, 02:12 PM
Wendy

Hey Matthew, ask and ye shall receive! You will have to look over in the
picture news group as
I had a hard time converting from a scanned file to a document?
Cheers Wendy

Old 11-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Reka

And if anyone wants the same thing as a Word document, click my name to send an e-mail to me and get it.
(I love trying out new things!)
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
--Winston Churchill
"Wendy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ygThb.67633$Ms2.40161@fed1read03...
Hey Matthew, ask and ye shall receive! You will have to look over in the
picture news group as
I had a hard time converting from a scanned file to a document?
Cheers Wendy
"sneff" sneff at d2 dot net dot au wrote in message
s.com...
Can any of you knowledgeable folk point me to a website that lists the
average light requirements for orchids listed by genus? It doesn't have to
have to be exact to the foot-candle, just the percentage grade of shade
cloth needed or even simply broken down to Bright/Medium/Dim - something
along those lines.

I only come to you after a fruitless Google search.

Thanks kindly,

Best, Matthew.

---