Old 27-01-2004, 12:02 AM
J Fortuna

Default list of frequent posters?

Hmm??? I did not write that I never post anything.
Joanna

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
J Fortuna wrote:
I never post anything... *grin*

Rob

Keith,
You missed this discussion recently -- search groups.google.com for "rgo
down drain". Reka posted a link to

url:http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...sp?timespan=y&

searchfor=rec.gardens.orchids&searchdate=11%2F30%2 F2003
Joanna

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message

Is there a list of frequent posters to RGO if so were can it be found?

--
Thanks Keith

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit

Old 27-01-2004, 12:57 AM
J Fortuna

Rob,

If you were commenting on why I am not among the frequent posters: I emerged
from lurker status on 11/16/2003, and thus the statistics didn't really have
time to include me (except when looking at November stats only).

If you were commenting on yourself (and the "JFortuna wrote:" just got stuck
above your message by accident), your first post was on 08/29/2003 according
to Netscan, so you are not included among the frequent posters when looking
at the entire year, but you are number 16 for the last quarter that is
considered by Netscan.

Looking at November only, I posted more than you, even though I had only the
second half of November to work with. Hmm, I guess that makes me more
talkative than you :-)

Joanna

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
J Fortuna wrote:
I never post anything... *grin*

Rob

Old 27-01-2004, 12:59 AM
J Fortuna

Correction: Rob, I just noticed that you changed your email address, and
thus have been posting much longer. Sorry to misinterpret the data before.
Joanna

Old 27-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Rob Halgren

J Fortuna wrote:

If you were commenting on yourself (and the "JFortuna wrote:" just got stuck
above your message by accident), your first post was on 08/29/2003 according
to Netscan, so you are not included among the frequent posters when looking
at the entire year, but you are number 16 for the last quarter that is
considered by Netscan.

Sorry, I just missed on editing. I was talking about myself.
Although it is interesting that it says my first post was in 2003. I've
been a (far too active, I'm afraid) member of this newsgroup since we
created it, that was sometime back in '97 or '98 maybe? It fades in the
mists of time. I'm pretty sure there are more than a few people who
wish I would just shut up.

Looking at November only, I posted more than you, even though I had only the
second half of November to work with. Hmm, I guess that makes me more
talkative than you :-)

More talkative than me? No, not possible... *grin*

Have fun