Old 26-01-2004, 11:15 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default Who cant get ABPO,try this.

Hi All,
I had been looking for a server which had ABPO for months which was low
cost, I found Tera news(www.teranews.com) which cost a one off set-up fee of
3.95 dollars for 50 mb downloads a day or there are other packages.I use the
basic package everyday and have been able to get all the pictures/posts.As I
am in the UK I am a bit reluctant to pay for something in dollars,and
thought it was to good to be true you know what I mean with the net and
handing over money!!I paid the fee by card they sent me a email with my
password etc ,I was up and running in about 15 minutes .They did only take
3.95 dollars from my account and I haven't looked back since, I no longer
think what I am missing when I see posts on RGO with reference to ABPO.So
anyone getting frustrated because you cant get ABPO give it a go .
ps I am not from teranews,just chuffed to bits with there server giving me
ABPO & lots of others!
Thanks Keith

--
Thanks Keith

Old 26-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Quelqu`un

Hello!

I use teranews too to get ABPO pictures since my ISP take long time to get
all pictures!

I never had problem with them except last week when I got kicked out by the
spamming filter. I emailed them and I received an answer the same day! They
corrected the situation and I`m very satisfied.

Claude

Old 26-01-2004, 11:42 PM
kenty ;-\)

I remember Claude ,I had the same problem.But easily rectified it,I posted
last week how to resolve it.

--
Thanks Keith
s.com...