Old 27-01-2004, 07:02 PM
Rob Halgren

Default rgo history? 10 years!

Rob Halgren wrote:

J Fortuna wrote:

Having just accidentally made a fool of myself by not realizing that Rob
Halgren has been part of rgo since the very beginning of its history
(see
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...u.edu&rnum=183),

I thought that maybe it is time for a humble request:

I just followed that link... Fascinating... Before that I posted
under (I think). Turns out the group was
started in 1994. I wonder what the exact date was. We should be coming
up on the ten year anniversary soon. And maybe my millionth post...
*grin* Rob's rules have been around since at least 1995...

Rob

--
Rob's Rules:
http://www.msu.edu/~halgren

Old 27-01-2004, 09:55 PM
profpam

Rob Halgren wrote:

Rob Halgren wrote:

J Fortuna wrote:

Having just accidentally made a fool of myself by not realizing that Rob
Halgren has been part of rgo since the very beginning of its history
(see
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...u.edu&rnum=183),

I've read newsgroups since the 80's. Don't remember the exact date that
I tuned-into RGO. It, however, is a wonderful newsgroup.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html
New 2004 free upgrade available for purchasers of the program. Improved
version w/ ability to print plant sales labels and more.

Old 27-01-2004, 10:02 PM
profpam

Correction: new free email upgrade of Everything Orchid Management
System for registered users post March, 2002.

profpam wrote:

Old 27-01-2004, 10:47 PM
profpam

Rob Halgren wrote:

Rob Halgren wrote:

J Fortuna wrote:

[...]

Next years morning glory from last years seed crop Jazzy United Kingdom 3 14-01-2006 08:50 PM
rgo history? a list of names and dates Al Orchids 25 06-02-2004 06:20 AM
rgo history? J Fortuna Orchids 28 28-01-2004 10:13 PM
Good years - bad years [email protected] Edible Gardening 1 15-06-2003 11:44 PM
Good years - bad years [email protected] Gardening 1 15-06-2003 11:44 PM