Old 28-02-2004, 03:37 PM
Tanya

Default how soon to feed after repotting?

hello,
how long should one wait before feeding phals after they've been
repotted?
(they have a few roots and are in sphagnum moss)
thank you
p.s. or should i give the fertilizer (hydroponic) as a foliar spray?

Old 28-02-2004, 03:45 PM
Ray

As the plants have few roots, I'd wait until the wounds heal and they start
to grow new ones.

Forget the foliar spray - unless you're going to do so at night, which will
lead you down the crown-rot path, it will do nothing for the plant but make
the leaves dull.