Old 04-03-2004, 06:37 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Tokyo Show

Last night I was trying to tell the Show Chairman about the Tokyo
show theme... I could not remember the correct title. Then
tonight I was looking for the pix that Dan posted with the Theme
and the picture frame around the collection of little Catts. I
could not find it either.

Anyone remember the photo I described? Anyone remember the actual
theme for the show? I thought it was a great theme and would
make the spring 05 show. I liked the simple phrase. So now I
don't remember it.

SuE
Old 04-03-2004, 10:34 AM
Reka

The theme was "brilliant, vibrant, and individual".
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Susan Erickson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Last night I was trying to tell the Show Chairman about the Tokyo
show theme... I could not remember the correct title. Then
tonight I was looking for the pix that Dan posted with the Theme
and the picture frame around the collection of little Catts. I
could not find it either.

Anyone remember the photo I described? Anyone remember the actual
theme for the show? I thought it was a great theme and would
make the spring 05 show. I liked the simple phrase. So now I
don't remember it.

SuE

---

Old 04-03-2004, 06:59 PM
Reka

No, Susan, you meant the Pacific Orchid Expo from Eric, not Tokyo. It was
"The Art of Orchids".
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

news

Old 06-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Susan Erickson

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:24:02 +0100, "Reka"
wrote:

No, Susan, you meant the Pacific Orchid Expo from Eric, not Tokyo. It was
"The Art of Orchids".

Thanks - I like the phrase and the ideas. There have been so
many pretty displays and I am in the middle of taxes... I can not
keep any of them clear. Thanks for the photos guys. and the
title Reka.

SuE

Old 08-03-2004, 08:18 PM
dan edwards

Well, I'm not sure you've straightened this out or not....

I can't tell you what the official theme of the Tokyo Show (more formally
the Japan Grand Prix) was this year, but practically speaking Oncidiums had
the center stage at the centerpiece (yet to be posted, it will be last), and
there were a few nautical themes...

I posted several pics in the beginning of small orchids, perhaps in a
setting that is like a frame. There will be some coming near the end of
frames, not posted those yet.

If you can be a bit more specific on the little orchids perhaps I can find
the pic. Most newservers keep binaries posts only a couple of days so I
doubt your newserver still has the early numbers in my posted series.

-dan

in article , Susan Erickson at

Old 09-03-2004, 04:09 AM
wendy7

Sue & Dan-son, Reka was correct, the theme for the Tokyo Dome Show was
"brilliant, vibrant, and individual" but they had many individual display
themes as well.

http://www.jgpweb.com/english/outline/index.html
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 15-03-2004, 05:33 AM
Susan Erickson

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 18:25:35 -0800, "wendy7"
wrote:

Sue & Dan-son, Reka was correct, the theme for the Tokyo Dome Show was
"brilliant, vibrant, and individual" but they had many individual display
themes as well.

http://www.jgpweb.com/english/outline/index.html

Someone was also correct that it was the CA show that Eric posted
that had the picture frames filled with red and yellow mini
catts.
The Art of Orchids.

Thanks everyone for helping my poor tired brain.

SuE

[IBC] Tokyo John & Lex Oldland Bonsai 1 22-03-2003 05:20 PM
Pictures From Tokyo Dome Orchid Show George Orchids 1 18-03-2003 03:20 AM
[IBC] Tokyo Jim Lewis Bonsai 2 17-03-2003 01:32 PM
Tokyo Todd H. Slaughter Bonsai 0 16-03-2003 05:32 PM
Tokyo Todd H. Slaughter Bonsai 0 16-03-2003 05:08 PM