Old 06-03-2004, 05:11 PM

Default snivelling, snotting, and whining

I ordered the stuff to repot my orchids last week. My mother now is
in the hospital, has been for 5 days. Will put the orchids on hold
for a while longer.

The orchids have been moved 3 times in as many years, and haven't
received the care they deserve. That's probably the only reason that
they are still alive, because I haven't been able to screw them up too
much.

Anyway, everything is starting active growth, and I need to get
started, but don't have much time because visiting Mom is the priority
now. The good news being that I've had Cym spikes and Cattleya blooms
to take her in the hospital. They really help to cheer her.

I'll unlurk sometime in the future with questions and results. But I
do enjoy reading postings from this group. Wish there was a show
close to here to take in and possibly take Mom to see in the future.

Have a good day all.