Old 30-03-2004, 04:22 AM
Rosa Palmén

Default phal hybrid limp and unhappy

I got a phalaenopsis hybrid (dunno what), that was blooming, but after a
while one of the leaves started going a bit limp and wrinkled. From the old
flower stem it shot out a new stem with new buds, but then the next two
leaves started getting wrinkled too.
I thought I might have given the plant too much water, and decided to
replant it in a pot with a less dense compost. When I replanted the Phal. I
noticed it had very few roots left. I decided to cut off the flower stem
with the new buds, hoping the plant would use it's energy on growing new
roots instead of flowering.

It has now been a few weeks and I haven't seen any change, how long will it
take before I know if my phal is going to get better or worse?