Old 01-04-2004, 06:53 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Chiloschista pusilla picture

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:01:04 -0800, "wendy7"
wrote:

Dustin, both have worked for me & I use OutLook Express.
Nice roots!

But it was wrapped and I had to paste it together to get the page
to load.

SuE

Old 01-04-2004, 06:53 PM
Ray

In some cases, it's the reader's client that's the issue. It all depends on
where it wraps the incoming text.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Dustin " wrote in message ...
I am trying out a new mac program right now, called MacSOUP. I am going
to try to paste the url for the chiloschista picture with this new
client. Maybe I will post a different one just to test it.

URL:http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...schistapusilla
62/images/chiloschista_pusilla_inspik.jpg

Dustin

tbell wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:37:06 -0800, Dustin wrote
(in message ):

I think the developers just abandoned thoth. I am going to try
switching over to hogwasher soon. It took me forever to learn thoth,
im not looking forward to doing it all over again. Im normally really
good with computer applications, but for some reason all these news
readers are nightmares.

Glad to know I'm not alone. I used to use Outlook Express 5 for the Mac,
which was convenient and effective in many ways, but could not decode

yEnc or
assemble multi-part messages, and many folks could not open my posts.

That's
how I happened onto Hogwasher, which is not quite as convenient, but

does a
good job of overcoming those problems.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
To reply by e-mail, please remove APPENDIX