Old 24-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Ray

Default Redlands

"Granny J" of the OrchidSource forum faxed me maps and a vendor list for this Spring's Redlands
event, so I put them in a PDF file, and made them publicly available at:

http://www.firstrays.com/redlands.htm

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Old 24-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Mick Fournier

Ray,

May 14-16, 2004

Redland International Orchid Festival, Redland Fruit and Spice Park,
Homestead, FL. Contact - Robert Randall, 26505 SW 203 Ave., Homestead, FL
33031. (305) 245-5565;

"The" best orchid show in Florida... bar none.

Mick

Old 24-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Ray

Thanks, Mick. I added that to the web page.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
.. .

Old 24-04-2004, 06:03 PM
molli

Thank you for putting that up Ray. Now I can make my 'plan of attack' to
beat GrannyJ to the vendors! I"m one of the 'munchkin clan" (that means
short) who she keeps threatening to 'reach over" and snag all the good
stuff...lol. Wish you were coming too, its going to be one heck of a party
at the hotel!

Hugs,
Molli

Cordelia: I don't trust you.
Spike: To coin a popular Sunnydale phrase: "Duh!"

"Ray" wrote in message
"Granny J" of the OrchidSource forum faxed me maps and a vendor list for

this Spring's Redlands
event, so I put them in a PDF file, and made them publicly available at:

http://www.firstrays.com/redlands.htm

. . . . . . . . . . .

Old 24-04-2004, 09:03 PM
Diana Kulaga

We booked a hotel in Largo two months ago. It's a great show, the best I've
ever seen down here.

Don't feel bad, Molli. I'm a shorty too, but I use that to my advantage.
If one is ever so polite and keeps saying 'excuse me' people have a tendency
to part the waters for the shrimp.

Diana

Old 25-04-2004, 02:03 AM
molli

Lol Diana. I'm usually *Very* polite, but a bunch of us from the forum are
all meeting/shopping together and it is sort of a 'friendly' competition of
Tall versus Short. (GrannyJ having a short daughter also going with her) So
if you suddenly see "flying people" you will have found the forum folk. (big
grin, and not really tossing people)

Hugs,
Molli

Cordelia: I don't trust you.
Spike: To coin a popular Sunnydale phrase: "Duh!"

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
We booked a hotel in Largo two months ago. It's a great show, the best

I've
ever seen down here.

Don't feel bad, Molli. I'm a shorty too, but I use that to my advantage.
If one is ever so polite and keeps saying 'excuse me' people have a

tendency
to part the waters for the shrimp.

Diana

Disa flowtable (was:Pre-Redlands Project) tenman Orchid Photos 2 17-05-2009 04:27 AM
Pre-Redlands project tenman Orchid Photos 0 13-05-2009 06:51 AM
Redlands, my vote for best of show Mick Fournier Orchids 1 20-05-2006 08:37 PM
redlands trip molli Orchids 3 22-05-2003 09:44 PM
Redlands in May Diana Kulaga Orchids 6 25-03-2003 04:56 PM